Thank you for your interest
in Brown Lindquist Fenuccio & Raber Architects.
Brown Lindquist Fenuccio & Raber Architects, a growing architectural firm in Yarmouthport seeks a FT Marketing Coordinator and a FT Architectural CAD Technician that works on a wide range of commercial, civic, and residential projects.
BLF&R Architects is seeking a creative, motivated and highly collaborative individual for a growth opportunity to join our firm as Marketing Coordinator.
The right candidate will help lead marketing initiatives and produce materials in support of BLF&R’s Business Development efforts, including drafting and designing proposals, presentations, and other marketing collateral. The Marketing Coordinator will manage the firm’s branding message and maintain Business Development reporting to ensure both project data and client relationship information is tracked. The Marketing Coordinator will work closely with the Principals in support of external Marketing, Business Development, and Public Relations efforts.
Marketing at BLF&R is accomplished through captivating graphics and thoughtful delivery of written and oral content. As such, the position requires an excellent communicator with strong graphic design and writing skills. In this marketing role you will be looked to as a communicator of the firm’s identity both internally and externally. The ideal candidate will bring a strong work ethic and passion for personal and company growth.
Ideal Candidate Profile
- Strong graphic design skills
- Positive & energetic self-starter
- Clear communicator
- Graceful under pressure
- Attentive to detail
- Preparation of firm responses to RFP’s/RFQ’s with principals
- Coordination with external consultant teams during proposal preparation
- Participates in preparation of annual marketing plan and updates
- Clear and regular communication with Principals and regular BD progress tracking and reporting
- Monitor weekly BD publications
- Knows firm portfolio in detail, understands practice and capabilities, promotes firm's process
- Conducts internal and external research on new opportunities & prospective clients
- Identify & research prospects, creates pitch strategy/budget with Principals
- Manages marketing initiatives and outreach
- Supports strategy/kickoff meetings with partners
- Concept/write/design new material and collateral as needed
- Manages brand standards
- Maintains consistency of marketing deliverables alignment with firm brand
- Point person for Firm wide marketing communications
- Schedules, coordinates, oversees and helps direct project photography
- Manage and update firms website
- Manage social media strategy and regularly create content with staff and principals.
- Participates in strategic planning process
- Coordinates with advertising sources
- Identify and coordinate firm submission to awards programs
- Identify & develop article writing and speaking opportunities by principals
- Monitors and tracks quarterly and annual firm wide sales goals
- 3-5+ years of professional experience in a marketing role, preferably for an architecture, design, engineering, construction, or industry-related firm
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design or Journalism.
- Strong graphic design sensibility and written/verbal communication skills
- Experience managing marketing projects independently and working closely with senior staff
- Experience strategically partnering and supporting senior staff on business-critical projects.
- Self-motivator with strong organizational and intra-personal skills; a great collaborator.
- Fluent in Adobe InDesign and Microsoft Office suite. Familiarity with Photoshop, Prezi, other Adobe Creative Suite software, and WordPress
Your Opportunity & Overview
BLF&R Architects is currently seeking a qualified candidate for a full-time CAD Technician to join our growing firm. The person selected for this position will utilize their technical education and CAD skills to provide a wide range of architectural support work for various commercial, municipal and residential projects.
In addition to CAD design and drafting capabilities, the selected candidate will be highly organized and have excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
We consider this a growth opportunity for the right individual.
Your Core Capabilities
- Technical degree in Computer Aided Drafting or equivalent architectural program
- Minimum 2 years experience with Revit
- High energy multi-tasking individual who will work on multiple project teams simultaneously and in a collaborative and courteous manner
- Work cooperatively with Principals, Project Managers and outside subconsultants
- Work independently for sustained periods of time in a professional, fast-paced environment
- Autodesk Revit, SketchUp & Photoshop proficiency/ Excel helpful
- Microsoft Suite proficiency
- High degree of technical understanding of building assemblies and detailing for wood and steel framed buildings
- Ability to monitor own work flow against work/ time budget with project PM
Your Key Job Responsibilities
Subject to adjustment based upon firm work load and individual capabilities:
- Prepare conceptual, schematic and presentation level 2D and 3D design drawings in conjunction with Project Architect / Project Manager in Revit, SketchUp or Auto-CAD formats
- Assist with preparation of design development & construction drawings across all project sectors
- Field measure and preparation of highly accurate existing conditions drawings
- Meet with prospective clients in conjunction with Principals or Project Architects and support overall marketing activities (e.g. interview preparation/graphic support)
- Prepare programming and Space Use Tables in Excel spreadsheet format
- Prepare written project-specific correspondence including meeting memoranda and distribute to project team
- Assist with preparation of Zoning Use Summary Tables
- Attend regular coordination meetings with Project Manager and outside project sub-consultants (e.g. civil, structural, M/E/P, etc.)
- Maintain regular communication with Principals, Project Managers, client(s), contractors, etc.
- Conduct product specific research, obtain samples and specification data to assist Project Manager /Project Architect
- Assist with bidding and contractor selection processes
- Assist with construction administration activities (i.e. attend site meetings, distribute and review submittals, prepare and issue sketch clarifications)
- Attend and represent firm with Project Architect at construction meetings as requested
Competitive salary commensurate with experience. Benefits package including paid time off, health insurance,
and 401k retirement plan. Please submit letter of interest, resume, and work samples (if appropriate) in PDF format to: Kate@CapeArchitects.com
We are always interested in meeting talented people who share our interests and passion. Please feel free to submit your information below (along with a PDF or Word doc resume) and we'll keep it on file in the event that a position matching your qualifications becomes available.