Thank you for your interest in Brown Lindquist Fenuccio & Raber Architects.
Brown Lindquist Fenuccio & Raber Architects, a growing architectural firm with offices in Yarmouthport & Plymouth, seeks a Full Time Administrative Assistant/ Receptionist for our Yarmouthport office location.
- Software proficiency: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Outlook), Microsoft Access, Adobe Acrobat, internet browsers (Firefox, Chrome, etc.); Adobe InDesign & Photoshop a plus
- Willingness to learn new software and online tools including BillQuick (our time tracking and billing system), QuickBooks Pro, Doodle, Prezi & more
- Professional demeanor, telephone manner, and appearance/attire
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and multi-task/ prioritize effectively
- Excellent typing speed/accuracy; 60+ WPM desired
- Basic understanding of small business financial systems
- Desire to gain industry specific professional and technical knowledge
- Regular administrative support of Marketing and Accounting staff
- Reliable personal vehicle for running occasional errands
Competitive salary commensurate with experience. Benefits package including paid time off, health insurance, and 401k retirement plan.
Please submit letter of interest and resume in PDF format to: Kate@capearchitects.com
We are always interested in meeting talented people who share our interests and passion. Please feel free to submit your information below (along with a PDF or Word doc resume) and we’ll keep it on file in the event that a position matching your qualifications becomes available.