Civic & Housing
Project: Town of MiddleboroLocation: Middleboro, MA
- New Central Station to replace an existing 1929 facility in a historically significant downtown setting
- The classically inspired design invokes the scale, character, materials and detailing of the original building while providing for the needs of a modern fire department.
- Dispatch center, offices, living quarters, laundry area, meeting/ training room, and decontamination facilities
- 3 double depth apparatus bays and 1 single depth bay
- Gross area +/- 10,500 s.f.
- Recognized as a “Notable Design” in the November 2004 issue of Fire Chief Magazine